Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Once upon a time

The night of the mouse -- or was it the night of Realms of the Unreal -- Brian suggested journaling/writing about all that stuff in my head about all that stuff like death and aging and worry and fear. So I did. And now I do. The first thing I wrote was about the mouse, I think. Maybe it was the thing about the guy in the mini with the bumper sticker who killed his wife and buried the body. In any case, they are all written in 10 minutes; average 100 words; and are unedited (for the most part). Some are from something my head is dwelling on; some are from something I see; some are just my desperate attempt to do anything but work. Fiction and fact and thought and feeling. With endings or without.

Anyway, sometimes I'll put them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home